Family Things to Do in Tahoe - Off the Slopes!
Whether you ski or snowboard, or don't at all, there's so much more to enjoy off the slopes in Lake Tahoe this winter. Just one look at the list that our friends at GoTahoeNorth.com recenly published in their "Family Guide to To Touch the Lake" and you'll be packing your backs for a fun-filled family adventure to the Lake.
Here's a list of our favorite things to do with our family, and we hope you do too! Need more ideas, check out that link above and check into your vacation rental in Tahoe soon with our assitance at Sun Bear Realty and Vacation Rentals in Incline Village and Crystal Bay!
FUN THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR FAMILY AT LAKE TAHOE
SLED AND SKATE
- Tahoe Vista: North Tahoe Regional Park
- Kings Beach: Kings Beach State Recreation Area
- Tahoe City: Sled and get hot cocoa at Granlibakken
- Tahoe City: Sled, ice skate and play at the Tahoe City Winter Sports Park
MAKE IT A MOVIE AND MUSEUM
- Tahoe City: Tahoe Art Haus & Cinema
- Tahoe City: Tahoe Maritime Museum – with kid-friendly activities
- Tahoe City: Salvaged Art Store
- Kings Beach: Vista Gallery
AVE LUNCH ON THE LAKE
- Kings Beach: Jason’s Beachside Grille
- Carnelian Bay: CB’s Pizza & Grill
- Incline Village: T’s Mesquite Rotisserie
- Tahoe City: Moe’s Original BBQ
- Tahoe City: Jake’s on the Lake
- Tahoe City: Fire Sign Cafe
- Homewood: West Shore Cafe
SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP